Studio Etiquette and Policies
Cancellations and Refunds
- GYROTONIC® sessions are 45 minutes in length unless otherwise noted. All pre-paid sessions and classes are nonrefundable/nontransferable and must be used within 90 days from the date of purchase. Prices are subject to change.
- All sessions and classes cancelled or missed will be considered taken and charged unless a minimum 24 hours advance notification is given. Late arrivals will be charged for the entire session and granted only the remaining time period of the scheduled appointment.
- Introductory GYROTONIC® Packages and pricing are available to new clients only.
Thank you for your understanding regarding these matters. Questions may be submitted via the contact form.
The opinions and thoughts expressed throughout this website are solely those of their respective author and are being provided for the purposes of offering additional information, encouraging discussion and consideration on the subject matter, and are not to be construed as reviews, recommendations or endorsements. Individuals are strongly encouraged to conduct their own research and seek the appropriate professional consultation.
This blog does make use of the occassional Affiliate Link, which means if you click through to a vendor (ie: Amazon) and make a purchase I may make a small commission. This helps to cover the costs of maintaining my website and keeps me in the occasional cup of coffee. Thank you for reading my blog and supporting me.
We will never sell, trade or share your contact information with any other organization.
Routine Information Collection
All web servers track basic information about their visitors. This information includes, but is not limited to, IP addresses, browser details, timestamps and referring pages. None of this information can personally identify specific visitors to this site. The information is tracked for routine administration and maintenance purposes.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Controlling Your Privacy
Note that you can change your browser settings to disable cookies if you have privacy concerns. Disabling cookies for all sites is not recommended as it may interfere with your use of some sites. The best option is to disable or enable cookies on a per-site basis. Consult your browser documentation for instructions on how to block cookies and other tracking mechanisms. This list of web browser privacy management links may also be useful.
Special Note About Google Advertising
Any advertisements served by Google, Inc., and affiliated companies may be controlled using cookies. These cookies allow Google to display ads based on your visits to this site and other sites that use Google advertising services. Learn how to opt out of Google’s cookie usage. As mentioned above, any tracking done by Google through cookies and other mechanisms is subject to Google’s own privacy policies.
Jacqueline M Goguen, Body Kinesthetics
IN CONSIDERATION OF being permitted to participate in GYROTONIC EXPANSION SYSTEM® exercises (the Activity), the undersigned, on behalf of myself and my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns, hereby:
- Release and forever discharge the Sponsor Jacqueline Goguen, Body Kinesthetics and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively the “Releasees”) of and from all claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses, actions and causes of action (collectively the “Claims”) in respect of death, injury, loss or damage to myself or property howsoever caused, arising or to arise by reason of or during my participation and/or involvement in the Activity, and notwithstanding that any Claim may have been contributed to or occasioned by the negligence of any of the Releasees.
- Indemnify and save harmless the Releasees from and against any and all liability incurred by any or all of them arising as a result of or in any way connected to my participation in the Activity.
- Understand and acknowledges that the Sponsor does not carry or maintain health, medical or disability insurance coverage for the undersigned and therefore the undersigned agrees to assume responsibility for such insurance coverage.
- Understand that participation in the Activity is not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis or treatment. The undersigned acknowledges having spoken with a doctor regarding the appropriateness of participation in the Activity, and any health conditions or concerns will be brought to the attention of the Sponsor. I acknowledge that I am the master of my own body. I will listen to my body and if I experience any pain or discomfort I will immediately stop and ask for guidance.
- Understand that in order to gain the full benefits of participating in the Activity, there are times requiring guidance with a gentle touch, or hands-on teaching approach that could consist of, but is not limited to: guiding, stretching, pushing, pulling, tapping or massaging. If I am not in agreement with being touched I understand it is my responsibility to communicate such. If I am agreeable to the utilization of touch as a teaching tool, I understand it is my responsibility to communicate if any touch were to become uncomfortable or painful.
- Agrees that in the event that any provision of this Release and Indemnity is held to be invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity or unenforceability of such provision will not affect the remaining provisions of this Release and Indemnity which shall continue to be enforceable.
I HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE READING, UNDERSTANDING AND AGREEING WITH THE FOREGOING.